Pictures

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCAAAAAAAABBBBBBBRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE ruled this WOA surpreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the guy who told you he would shit in everything... did actually shit in everything... I saw him in action...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Cool pictures, rotnroll!! Sadly, I'm not in any picture of the Victim of Madness gig (I think I was the only english talking guy there, because Lvsitanno left in the middle of the concert)

And yeah!! Macabre kicked asses!!!!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Cool pictures, rotnroll!! Sadly, I'm not in any picture of the Victim of Madness gig (I think I was the only english talking guy there, because Lvsitanno left in the middle of the concert)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain

rotnroll666

7 Dez. 2001
Aachen
planet-punk.de
Originally posted by Lord Horb
MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCAAAAAAAABBBBBBBRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE ruled this WOA surpreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the guy who told you he would shit in everything... did actually shit in everything... I saw him in action...

Macabre fucking ruled!!!

I really didn't want to see him in action... but... at least... he gave me his hands... Afterwards i wondered from which the red stripes on my little finger arose...

After THAT i was looking for some water _really_ fast... *G*

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Why have I posted the same 4 times??? I promise that's not any hardcore spamming technic :D The forum is going insane, I think.... :) Sorry, anyway, I didn't mean it......

Question for rotnroll666

Want to ask you if I can use a few of your pics for my WACKEN review for KNAC.COM.

I'm already using the shots I personally took but, some others would be nice since I'm just in the middle of transfering my notes.

If so I will of course give you a special thanx and your website plug on my show.

1.The one of the WACKEN bull horns.
2.The lighting trusses.
3.Savatage front and center and the nighttime Blind Guardian pic.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you in advance.

djw