Photos and Reviews of WOA 2012

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Vagabond97

17 Aug. 2011
Essen
www.sanctaterra.de
Hello,

perhaps there are others beside me that have homepages with photos and reviews of several concerts of the WOA 2012 online. Perhaps we could collect them inside this thread.

So I will start:

Wacken 2012 had quite nice weather in the beginning, bearing the risk of getting a sunburn, but on Friday everything changed and two big showers transformed the festival area into the Wadden Sea during low water.
But people kept on being at good mood and so they could see many newcomer bands and great heroes of metal history. During the next days I will put my reviews and photos online by and by. Unfortunately I had a huge backfocus issue due to the interaction of my camera body and my new lens (I got aware first at home when looking through the pictures more detailled, you should not take untested equipment to such a huge event, but no risk, no fun!). So, on some of the reviews there are less pictures online than there would normally be.
Here are the bands in chronological order:

Mittwoch:
Epsilon
Santiano

Donnerstag:
Faanefjell
Dead By April
Exuviated
Kellermensch
Winterstorm
Amaranthe
Saxon