Pets!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I have a gorgeous dog, Kazak who missed me while I was in Germany!

He slept on my bed cuddling my teddy bear and for the first week I was away, waited at the window for about 1.5 hours every night (around the time I normally come home from work) waiting for me to come home....awww! isn't that adorable!?!

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by Supercharger
hehe agressive rabbits? hahaha
Hey, I had an aggressive Rabbit once. Bipolar I think, He'd be all nice one second then turn evil and scratch and nip and the little bastard would get a running start and jump and squirt piss on people from about 2 meters. He had to go...poor floppy.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i did it a LOOOONG time ago....VERY bad mistake :(....totally regreat it :). i dont do it any more. i dont smoke...but i did smoke the drugs...and did affect me a little....

after the soccer - i was sooooooo tired!!...and my legs and arms were hurting too...wayy too much running and falling over:p:D
(probably cos my smoking drugs...)

sometimes my friends would have a cat...and get stoned...and the cat got stoned :eek:.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I don't take drugs either any more, even no leagal ones. I never used to drink or smoke a lot. Sometimes I have a drink just for taste. But I think it's too expensive anyway and doesn't give me a lot...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
yeah i just drink a lot! :p but i still manage to breathe in smoke from other peoples smoking :( esp my dads :p.

how are the pets today :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ahh yeah its a good thing you done turn your pets into cannibals - thats what started BSE + mad cow diease...i just read up on that.. so i dont think i eat beef :p...nahh - spaghette bolegnese i jsut love that :D:p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
fish eat these weird hard-peas type thing...i got a huuge bag of them. once i droped the whole bag and its a BITCH to pick thme up...so i get the vacuum :D:D:D