PETITION

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
This is not gonna help anyways, but I might sign... just tell me, shall I give my real name or my forum name, since it is a forum action?

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
if you really want to do something about this, i'd say your best bet is to make a petition to PREVENT more metalcore from being booked, for this year and future years as well. they're almost definately not going to cancel any of those bands, they've already worked everything out.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
if you really want to do something about this, i'd say your best bet is to make a petition to PREVENT more metalcore from being booked, for this year and future years as well. they're almost definately not going to cancel any of those bands, they've already worked everything out.

That doesn't make sense. Every year, there is a survey (either in the booklet they sell or online)
Every time the question is: What band(s) do you like to see/don't you like.

So......

Every year people give their opinions

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
That doesn't make sense. Every year, there is a survey (either in the booklet they sell or online)
Every time the question is: What band(s) do you like to see/don't you like.

So......

Every year people give their opinions

in that case, it makes me wonder why people complain about metalcore if they're the ones asking for it...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Q and sipy - you are confusing me at the moment (avatars...)
Nice! isn't it? :D
hah! i'm not crazy :D
they confuse me too :]
:D
I guess Quark just left, so it might be less confusing now
(the way it went was not funny though :( )
I mainly don't look at the names of the poster, just the ava's, so it's hard for me :p
There's also the sig.
me too, more of a visual person :]
Same answer.