Personal Locker service????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I want to rent a locker as well, do they need to be reserved in advance to get one? I don't see any info on that at this site.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I've never heard of having to reserve one before. I've always just gotten one. I've also never seen them "sold out", so I doubt it'll be a problem to get one.

Mindfucked

17 Aug. 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
I'll need one because I know myself to well and therefore I know that I will indeed lose my passport and tickets home if they aren't locked away safely during the festival :p

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
I'll need one because I know myself to well and therefore I know that I will indeed lose my passport and tickets home if they aren't locked away safely during the festival :p

that's also my idea behind that, i lock everything away except my passport and my health insurance card and the money i need for one day

Don't want to loose all the money for the weekend in the first day ;)

DaveAus

3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
We got a locker real easy at graspop. A mate lost the key day 2 and they gave us another one so hopefully it`s the same. I cant risk losing my passport running arond drunk and moshing.

deadwinter

1 Juli 2008
Hello everyone

I'm going to have to assume that we'll be at the mercy of there being lockers left when we get there, correct?

-DW