Pentagram in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
yeah waouh wonderful, they have released several demos ! what a great legend !!...

a friend of mine has released a demo back in 1984 with a few mates. if they reform, can they play at WOA'09 and be labelled "legendary" ? :)

haha, but still I am quite curious to check how they sound

18 Mai 2009
PENTAGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wicked. who the fuck are they?

If you want a big name in Black Metal how about Immortal? Or Dimmu Borgir?

I don't think they could have got a worse band. Pull your finger out.

18 Mai 2009
totally agree.

but if I write this, people will say I'm rude and emo ! ;)

I'm sorry but i've spent £100 on a ticket £100+ on flights £50 on accomodation in hamburg. Plus trains to itzahoe food and beer. This festival is going to cost me £600.

I could have gone to bloodstock for half the price but i came for the legendary wacken experiance. Amazing bands, amazing people... and look what they're delivering. Half the bands on the billing i've never heard of and that's not because i don't like 'tr00' metal. It's because i don't listen to kvlt german music all the time. The W:O:A team know ALOT of europeans come, not just germans, so why put bands half the locals haven't heard of on the billing.

But it's fine they've got our cash and don't need to pay out for big names to come play... It's not like we can sell our tickets, who'd buy them?

Jordan

25 März 2009
I could have gone to bloodstock for half the price but i came for the legendary wacken experiance. Amazing bands, amazing people... and look what they're delivering. Half the bands on the billing i've never heard of and that's not because i don't like 'tr00' metal. It's because i don't listen to kvlt german music all the time. The W:O:A team know ALOT of europeans come, not just germans, so why put bands half the locals haven't heard of on the billing.

But it's fine they've got our cash and don't need to pay out for big names to come play... It's not like we can sell our tickets, who'd buy them?
I just can't agree more with you !
I could sign to every single word.

it's just that people here don't like that kind of point of view... wait a few hours, and you'll have the "if-you-dont-like-dont-come" squad flaming you :rolleyes:

I experience this every day ;) (I've been trolling a little bit, but since I've been fed every time I trolled, I guess they love that !)

18 Mai 2009
I just can't agree more with you !
I could sign to every single word.

it's just that people here don't like that kind of point of view... wait a few hours, and you'll have the "if-you-dont-like-dont-come" squad flaming you :rolleyes:

I experience this every day ;) (I've been trolling a little bit, but since I've been fed every time I trolled, I guess they love that !)

Well the thing is "don't like it don't come" approach is all very well but since the first bands confirmed were like Machine Head, Nevermore, Amon Amarth, Hammerfall, Koorpiklaani and Napalm Death i figured it would be awesome... after that the only good things have been Turisas, Testament and Gamma Ray.

It sold out so quickly if i'd waited which in hind sight i should of they would have sold out... Not really a win win situation.

splatterhouse

15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
Im glad Pentagram is confirmed. Finally som deathmetal and I like their demos so Im glad that I will be able to see them.

But I cant understand why Suffocation is'nt on the billing. They should be.

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
Pentagram... not the legendary ones, but the "other ones". Amazing, simply amazing.