Patch Jackets!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
"Almost got a TRESPASS one off eBay but lost out...shit!"

fucking hell! where did you find a trespass patch? i would spend a whole weekpay for this patch!!!!

i've got some nwobhm patches... maiden, priest, venom, raven, samson, saxon, tygers of pan tang, and witchfynde. i hope to get patches from angel witch, praying mantis and white spirit soon.
there are many cool patches from british bands... my brother has a fist patch on his jacket for example... at the moment he is working on his second patch jacket with NWoBHM patches only... he will use a backpatch from the first saxon album for this one... cult!!!

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
i do also have some autographs on the inner side of my patchjacket... guys from sodom, kreator, destruction.... manowar, majesty... metalucifer, gorgon.... seven witches... twisted tower dire, slough feg, rival.... ritual steel.... ritch from solstice... goddess of desire... blaze... that's it i think!

Johnny_Cool

29 Nov. 2002
Captured City
www.metalprovider.com
Here's my jacket of steel

Crimson Glory - selftitled album
Tankard - Fat, ugly and live
Blind Guardian - Dragons
Vortex - Heavy Metal is King
Metalucifer - Japan Tour 2002 stuff
Quartz - Logo
Iron Maiden - Heavy Metal for Muthas
Budgie - Night flight
Scorpions - Logo
Twisted Tower Dire - Logo
Accept - Burning Guitars
Motörhead - Lemmy
Metalium - Millenium Metal, chapter one
Goddess of Desire - Metal to the Metals
Saxon - Dogs of War
Saxon - 10 Years of Denim and Leather
Blind Guardian - Logo
Hammerfall - Glory to the brave
Misfits - Casket
Tygers of Pan Tang - Logo (blue)
Rival - Logo
Spider - Rock'n'Roll Gypsies
Saxon - Wheels of Steel
Orange Goblin - Deaf by Metal
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
Fist - Name, Rank and Serial Number
Samson - Logo
Savatage - and still the Orchestra plays
Samson - Thunderstick
Twisted Sister - Dee Snider
Overlorde - Logo
Emerald (CH) - Logo
Black Sabbath - Tony Iommi Euro Tour 1980
Metal Church - photo patch
Dream Theater - Live at the Marquee
King Diamond -
Goddess of Desire - Shield
Witchfynde - Give 'em Hell (red)
Diamond Head - The Borrowed Time Tour

+ selfdrawn Logos from Brocas Helm, Ethel the Frog, Gorgon, Jaguar, Heavy Load, Picture and Wizard

+ Buttons from Cirith Ungol, Hirax, Cold Morning, Twisted Tower Dire (2x), Twisted Sister, Uriah Heep (2x), Liege Lord, Iron Maiden (4x), Rainbow, Kiss, Warlord, Gorgon (3x), Testament, Helloween, Sanctuary, Saxon, The Lord weird Slough Feg, Manowar, Picture, While Heaven Wept and Jack Daniels

My Backpatch is from Vortex "Till Death do us part".

For my second Jacket I've also got some cool stuff like
Witchfynde - Give em hell (blue)
Gorgon - Two Tracks EP
Saxon - selftitled album (small patch & backpatch)
Samson - Logo (blue)
Def Lepard - Heavy Metal rules
Uriah Heep - Innocent Victim
Black Sabbath - Mob rules
Fist - Name, Rank and serial number
Black Sabbath - Sabbath bloody Sabbath
Judas Priest - Hero
Judas Priest - old Logo
Venom - Black Metal
Riot - Narita
The Lord weird Slough Feg - Logo
Helloween - yellow Pumpkin
Morningstar - Logo
Savatage - Logo
Saxon - Wheels of Steel Tour

- - -
I'm still searching for NWOBHM Patches like Tredegar, Angel Witch, Holocaust, Trespass, AIIZ and many more!

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by flo
"Almost got a TRESPASS one off eBay but lost out...shit!"

fucking hell! where did you find a trespass patch? i would spend a whole weekpay for this patch!!!!

It came with a copy of the "One of These Days" single that someone was selling on eBay...it was kinda cool looking, just a Trespass logo against a white background with two lines of barbed wire. It must not have come with the original single, because I've seen other copies of "One of These Days" listed on eBay, but no patch.

Shit, I wish I had a chance in hell of putting together a NWOBHM only jacket. Closest I've got is a Maiden 1981 tour patch. But hey, I'll keep looking. Who knows, I may just find a Hollow Ground patch yet. :D

Anyhow, if you happen to run across any Raven, Angel Witch, Witchfinder General, etc etc etc patches you don't feel like using, any chance you could drop me a line?

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by Warthog
It came with a copy of the "One of These Days" single that someone was selling on eBay...it was kinda cool looking, just a Trespass logo against a white background with two lines of barbed wire. It must not have come with the original single, because I've seen other copies of "One of These Days" listed on eBay, but no patch.

Shit, I wish I had a chance in hell of putting together a NWOBHM only jacket. Closest I've got is a Maiden 1981 tour patch. But hey, I'll keep looking. Who knows, I may just find a Hollow Ground patch yet. :D

Anyhow, if you happen to run across any Raven, Angel Witch, Witchfinder General, etc etc etc patches you don't feel like using, any chance you could drop me a line?

Anybody got Trespass songs other than 'One of these Days' and 'Stormchild' available (mp3's fine)?

^witchfinder^

well reading this thread kind of makes me feel sad that i got rid of my cut off denim jacket :(
i had loads of cool patches from the 80's ....it got way too small for me and i ended up throwing it out :(( never thought that the patches i had would be collectors items
stupid thing is i still have my leather jacket from the 80's ....wish i had kept my denim instead

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Anybody got Trespass songs other than 'One of these Days' and 'Stormchild' available (mp3's fine)?

I've got "The Works" CD, with all of their singles (a few songs missing, which are on "The Works 2"). Do you have ICQ, or an FTP I can upload too?

btw, "Bright Lights" kicks ass.

@C_wolf - "RAAAGH!"? "HARGH!"? How very Mulk of you! :D

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
mike, unfortunately i already sent the money for a patch and the new lp to infernal from desaster, so i can't order another one. but i can give you his address, so you could order it! it's a patch with the cover of "...in league with pentacel"!

i will get another very cool patches soon: Hammerhawk - Heavy Metal Forever (small patch)... if you want i could order this one for you, too! and a very cult patch of the very first album of japanese sabbat!

this is a picture of my jacket:
http://www.hammerhawk.com/studio/PA270028.JPG