Parking in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

~Becky~

25 Nov. 2007
Hello, I will be driving from the UK to Wacken but seeing the state of every car when they come out of Wacken for the last three years Iv been there, I don't fancy parking in the camp site. However, do you think the nice people in Wacken would let me park my car for a few days on their drive, by their house.
I wouldn't mind paying a few euros.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello, I will be driving from the UK to Wacken but seeing the state of every car when they come out of Wacken for the last three years Iv been there, I don't fancy parking in the camp site. However, do you think the nice people in Wacken would let me park my car for a few days on their drive, by their house.

don't know never tried...
try to contact somebody who lives there...

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i suppose find a large town or city around Hamburg or something
park there for a few days
and take the train?

where in UK are you - is it ok for a lift :D (ll chip in of course:p )

MetalHero

25 Nov. 2007
WACKEN
okay i wrote ~Becky~ in the german board that the most people of wacken very nice and the most of them wouldnt anything say if you park on there drive(??) i must know it i live in wacken XD (so you will might understand why my englisch is so bad X))

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
If you really want to park inside the village you should ask somebody from Wacken before, otherwise the police might tug your car away.

But I personally never had any problems with my car on the campground. The worst thing that usually happens is that many of the cars that are parked close to the "roads" on the campground are covered in Wacken dust after a few days, but you can easily wash that away.
okay i wrote ~Becky~ in the german board that the most people of wacken very nice and the most of them wouldnt anything say if you park on there drive(??) i must know it i live in wacken XD (so you will might understand why my englisch is so bad X))
That's not an excuse. :p :D