Overview of teams registered so far.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Recently some asked me how many teams are registered and so on... now I'll give you an overview:

1) Metalheadz

2) Die Hessen

3) Lietuva

4) Stammposter.de

5) United Metal Warriors :D

6) Stahl Westfalia

7) International Drinking Idiots Of Total Stupidity ( I.D.I.O.T.S)

Team 3 + 7 are the 'Not-German-speaking-ones' teams so far (I can't say non-German, because Team 5 contains Austrians ;) ).

The registering period will go on until July 15th.

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
ok then, no problem, I was wondering. 'Lietuva' is lithuanian meaning 'Lithuania'. Those guys seem to be very nice ones. I don't think that they post in the forum, at least I didn't notice them here yet .

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello Thordis V.,

thanks for your daily news!

So we are 9 Teams so far, aren´t we?
I hope more teams join this WWC (Wacken-World-Cup).

Do you know if we are going to play in the all-against-all method? Or are they going to be firts round, Quarterfinlas, Semifinals and so on?

See you!

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ Lordwalter: Yes we are 9 teams, I wrote 9 down now. And I've written several times in several threads that those details you've mentioned now will follow after July 15th. Please stay patient.

Thanks,

Thordis i. t. n. of the MCO

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Dear Team mate and Holy defender of the I.D.I.O.T.S. !

yes, I think most in our team won´t be able to play 10 games after eachother. I hope to meet a good group first and then fu.k the other teams in order to reach the final match!!

What about your training? I´m running every second day a few kilometres in order to give 150% for our team!

Rock on and keep running, running and running!! But don´t forget the Ball!!!

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Originally posted by Thordis V.
@ Lordwalter: Yes we are 9 teams, I wrote 9 down now. And I've written several times in several threads that those details you've mentioned now will follow after July 15th. Please stay patient.

Thanks,

Thordis i. t. n. of the MCO

Ok, Thordis V.
Thanks for your message.
I try to be patient, but i can´t!!!!! Sorry.
I will wait until the 15th and then see.

Thanks again

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I should do that also, running:p
But first I train on the bicycle for my 140 km dynamo trip this saturday. And next week I also try to do some exercise but only for myself and for fun. Not for the game. For me the game is only for fun. But ofcourse I do my best

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
These couple of games we will be performing at Wacken are for fun for me too!!
I think this is the Argentinian-Mind which speaks for me before. I mean, every Argentinian everywhere in the world want to win all the matches!! They don´t want to loose one. They prefer to die before going out of the field wit a loss!!!

That´s why I post such a message before!

It seems you are a dutch sportsman!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
haha, I am totally no sportsman!
maybe in my heart. Because I really like to play such games. That bicycle trip is also madness. I still don't know why we are doing it but we are doing it.
But my condition is not that good and I am sporting way to less. But now I have vacation so I have time for such things.