Operation Mindcrime Part 2

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
LooseCannon schrieb:
I got the new Queensryche,called Operation Mindcrime 2.It's not bad.I rank Mindcrime 1 as 1 of my fave albums of all time.Anybody else got it & what do you think?
I think the album is OK, but nothing more. Its better than the shit they realeased in the last years, but far away from the Highlights like Operation mindcrime pt. 1 and Empire or the glorious debut album.

What might be interesting: They will go on tour playing part one and two as a complete show with actors. That might be cool.

the same is for Helloween`s Keeper part three. better than the things they did the past few years (although they never went spo "trendy" like Queensryche) butfar away from keepers 1+2

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
LooseCannon schrieb:
Geoff Tate was on VH1 Classic last night & he said there will be a tour & it will be a "theaterical" style show(with everybody playing the characters).No dates yet.
Yes I knew that before. I only know one date at the beginning of June in Oberhausen ROCK THE NATIONS FESTIVAL, but I dont know if they ply the theatrical Operation mindcrime stuff there already or just later on a headliner tour.