One Xmas ticket for sale

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

OldMan

13 Apr. 2015
Hi

I have one Xmas ticket for sale. Sadly Wacken is right in the middle of my exam week so I cannot go anymore.

I am located in UK/London. I can either meet for cash (£GBP only) or post at your cost (that includes postage and paypal fees are yours).

OldMan

13 Apr. 2015
I still have one ticket (UK)

I still have a ticket for sale.

170 euros shipped free in UK.
180 euros for anywhere outside UK. (10e shipping).

Paypal is good.

OldMan

13 Apr. 2015
I still have one ticket left. So still for sale.

170 euros plus 10 euro shipping and paypal fees.

OldMan

13 Apr. 2015
Last bump.

NB, my mistake, this is a full three day ticket, not an Xmas ticket.

120 euros via paypal shipped anywhere in the world!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

OldMan

13 Apr. 2015
Silent auction - starting 20 euros!

OK, last try to get rid of my ticket. I'm not a tout, I just genuinely can't go which sucks for me. So this is an opportunity for someone who couldn't quite afford the full asking prices of a Wacken ticket to get in on the cheap!

So with that, FREE POSTAGE anywhere in the world. Yes, FREE POSTAGE!

Minimum bid is 20 euros (otherwise it's not worth the paypal fees or postage for me to send it).

This is a silent auction - PMs only, I won't pick up any bids as replies to this post. I will keep my inbox as free as I can. I won't divulge current highest bids. So look at your wallet, what can you afford, take a few euros off to buy yourself a beer and PM me your offer. :)

CLOSES WEDNESDAY EVENING.

PM me your bid and on Wednesday evening I'll take the highest offer. As soon as you paypal your money, I'll ship it the same day. In case of a tie break, I'll take whoever submitted that bid first. So if one person bids and it's 20 euros, it's yours. If ten people bid and the highest is xx euros, I'll take that.

That's it. I hope this isn't breaking the rules, but I'm just giving my metal brothers and sisters a fair whack in case they need it. Free shipping, you will get it on time, no strings, I won't ask you for any more than what you bid, I won't ask you for more for postage or paypal fees, what you bid is what you pay. If you win, I'll PM you my paypal, you send the cash, as soon as it appears I'll head out and get it shipped to you. Obviously, 170 euros will be the maximum bid though in keeping with forum rules.

So PM me!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.