One Wacken Ticket Available.....be quick!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

ZERGERER

16 Juni 2012
Hello Wacken would be-goers, I have a spare ticket. I would like to sell it or maybe give it away but with conditions. I am from Australia and am currently travelling in Europe before going to Wacken. Originally a friend was coming with me but they ran into financial difficulty and could not make it on the trip. So I am travelling on my own and will not know anybody at Wacken. I am really looking for a friendly genuine person who might want to meet up somewhere in Germany and travel with me to Wacken and enjoy the festival. Really all I want is to have a good time and have a bit of companionship as festivals can be isolating if you don't get to meet people and make acquaintances.
So here is a bit about me: I am 39 and a bit of a vet of the metal scene and have played in many bands both in Australia and in the UK. I'm friendly and easy-going with a good sense of humour and I love a beer and great time at rock concerts and have many other interests as well. I am currently in Prague and leave for Germany on Thurs 26th, probably heading for Berlin to check it out, and am open to suggestions. Maybe we can do a deal - put me up with some accommodation and show me around a bit and then come to festival, something like that. I am not fussed who you are, male or female, so long as you are trustworthy and good company and love your metal!!! Warning - if I suspect anyone is trying to take advantage of me I will NOT be kind. For example just using me for ticket and then pissing off. I think that's all I need to say about that!! I want genuine replies only and we can negotiate things from there, but I am a pretty cool guy and like to think that I am fun to be around. I will be checking the post regularly over next few days and withdraw the deal by the 29th and stick it on ebay if nobody responds. Ok!!!! Now the rest is up to you guys!!!:angel:

ZERGERER

16 Juni 2012
this is a good offer

Reminder that I am willing to possibly give this ticket away for free or at very low cost, possibly in return for accommodation prior to Wacken or similar deal!!

ZERGERER

16 Juni 2012
Modification to ticket deal

Hi everyone looks like I am getting quite a few looks but nobody has yet accepted my offer which is surprising to me. I will help narrow it down.
Ok the offer is now for somebody who will be in Berlin this weekend or Hamburg next Tuesday, as these are the only places I will be visiting. You can email me, zergerer666@gmail.com and I will re-post the ticket on the forum as well.:cool:

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.