Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Astrum

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Well, BFMV is shit. I agree. But there are 50 bands to confirm, it´s soon.

That Metalway line-up it´s completely true (I´m spanish, so I know it). Amazing. And we are having Lorca rock festival also:

* AKERCOCKE
* ARCH ENEMY
* CARCASS
* DARK FUNERAL
* EVILE
* MARDUK
* MESHUGGAH
* MUNICIPAL WASTE
* OBITUARY
* PESTILENCE

55€. What a wonderful hollydays in Spain... xD
OMG, I totally willing to exchange Wacken line-up for this one.

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
They have ~30 bands confirmed, so they'll have ~50 still to confirm. I hope it'll get much better. There are some good bands in the billing, but it's not enough for this price and not enough for the amount of tickets sold. They're getting at least ten million Euros from the tickets they sold. They could pay a 20 hour Metallica show from that money. :D Not that I consider this a good idea, it's just to point out how much money they got from us.

You got the point, exactly.

unknownone

19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Ok, metalway is abusing now. New confirmations are:

TWISTED SISTER
PARADISELOST
CHILDREN OF BODOM
GOTTHARD

I will be disappointed if Wacken doesn't bring most of these bands into the bandwagon. Disappointed especially Spain is a lot closer than Germany :rolleyes:

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
I see at least 3-4 festivals this summer in Europe that kick Wacken's current lineup's ass! For me 130 euros dont even matter (it actually cost me 200 dollars for a ticket), its spending money on a flight and hotels for such a weak lineup! Yes, 40 or so bands are still to be announced but how many of those will hold true to the promise of "Best of Wacken"? huh?

Barely any thrash on the lineup, NO death metal really, this is not good at all so far...I hope for a turn-around in the next 4 weeks...cmon wacken!!

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
i want these death metal bands for wacken: Behemoth,Kataklysm,Vader,Vomitory,One Man Army And The Undead Quartered,Legion Of The Damned..

dont remember more now, fuck i am so drunk :D:D

Evil Steel

6 Aug. 2003
Dortmund
Website besuchen
http://www.metalwayfestival.com/

have a look at this...
this kicks wackens ass by far...

wanna go there :'(

Does anybody know more about this Festival? Looks like it is on 2 Weekends. Does that mean you have to take a Hotel for a Week there or could you camp the hole week?
I can´t read spanish, so I can´t get any Information about this from the HP.

Skraeling

15 Aug. 2005
Mainhatten
Actually the Trailer says ist: "All right [...] This is the greatest rock'n'roll festival in the fuckin' world..."

I thought it's a pure fuckin' metal-festival we talk about, when we say the name wacken?!

The fans do trust the organisation, that is the reason for "sold out" in december. But I think that is a chance to verify the words "faster - louder - harder".

People who say "I stay at home..." should continue with "...it became much to hard for me!" not "it's to soft like - emo - plastic metal shit".

Please Wacken - Orga: You have filled the softer side of the Billing, now come on over with the hard bands!

Until now, there is no band, you can't read the name!

Der Trailer sagt es schon: "Wacken ist das größte Rock'n'Roll - Festival in der ganzen Welt."

Ich dachte, wir reden hier von 'nem beschissenen Metal - Festival, wenn wir den Namen Wacken nutzen?!

Die Fans haben Vertrauen in die Organisation, deshalb war es auch schon im Dezember ausverkauft. Genau darin sehe ich die Chance mal die Worte "schneller - lauter - härter" als wahr darzustellen.

Die Leute im Forum, die sagen "ich bleibe zu Hause, weil..." sollten den Satz fortsetzen mit den Worten "das ist mir zu hart geworden!" nicht "das ist zu soft geworden, wie emo - plastik - metal - Schiss".

Also liebe Wacken - Orga, bitte: Ihr habt die leichtere Seite des Billings gefüllt, jetzt mal her mit den Schwermetallern!

Bis jetzt ist da noch nicht eine Band, deren Name man nicht lesen kann!