Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
HAHAHA, thinking that Wacken would get the same number of bands this year then last year is silly.

I think they will anounce around 80 bands this year. maybe more.

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
HAHAHA, thinking that Wacken would get the same number of bands this year then last year is silly.

I think they will anounce around 80 bands this year. maybe more.

I've been thinking of this too. Wacken has grown every year...this would just be the next step. maybe doors open at 10:00 am this time?

I'm still waiting for a german thrasher and I'm quite sure this is gonna be Destruction oder Kreator...Destruction cuz of their connections to Holger and Kreator cuz of their impressive album and tour.
20th anniversary without a german thrash legend? This is still not possible for me.

Severus

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Mai 2009
Ankh-Morpork
I've been thinking of this too. Wacken has grown every year...this would just be the next step. maybe doors open at 10:00 am this time?

I'm still waiting for a german thrasher and I'm quite sure this is gonna be Destruction oder Kreator...Destruction cuz of their connections to Holger and Kreator cuz of their impressive album and tour.
20th anniversary without a german thrash legend? This is still not possible for me.

I hope so, if Kreator or Sodom would show up, the Line-Up was would be more than sufficient for me ^^