OFFICIAL RUNNING ORDER THREAD

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Loco

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
I'll be seeing Onkel Tom, Mambo Kurt and the Firefighters (last year was hilarious:D) on Wednesday, Running Wild and maybe Anthrax on Thursday, Vreid, Endstille, Whiplash, Sarke and Pentagram on Friday, Kampfar, Enslaved, Korpiklaani and Turisas on Saturday.

Checking the bands that you chose to see you shouldn't miss Borknagar and Einherjer either, you are gonna love them.
and what about Heaven and Hell? :eek: Dio, Tony, Geezer, Vinny and I won't forgive it if you miss their show ;)

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Checking the bands that you chose to see you shouldn't miss Borknagar and Einherjer either, you are gonna love them.
and what about Heaven and Hell? :eek: Dio, Tony, Geezer, Vinny and I won't forgive it if you miss their show ;)

To tell you the truth I've never been a fan of Borknagar or Einherjer. Borknagar's first two are decent but after that its not so much my cup of tea. Einherjer I've never been able to get into. A few good songs but kind of hit and miss. I'll probably end up seeing H&H I can imagine, just realised they're playing thursday too:p I also just realised I left Amon Amarth out of my list too, though I'm still unsure whether I'll go to see them or not. I've seen them many times before plus looking at their recent set lists they don't play many old songs live anymore:(

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Something for you all to consider regarding Anthrax and Thin Lizzy but which probably applies to a couple of the other bigger names on the bill and their weird timeslots: These bands are all booked to play different festivals in other parts of Europe the same weekend. Logistically that ensures they don't get the prime time events as they need to pack up and get the fuck out of Dodge. Sad but true. Obviously, I'd rather see Anthrax and Napalm Death at a better time but if it's not possible due to their tour itinerary, well, it's better to have them at a lame time than not at all...

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
Something for you all to consider regarding Anthrax and Thin Lizzy but which probably applies to a couple of the other bigger names on the bill and their weird timeslots: These bands are all booked to play different festivals in other parts of Europe the same weekend. Logistically that ensures they don't get the prime time events as they need to pack up and get the fuck out of Dodge. Sad but true. Obviously, I'd rather see Anthrax and Napalm Death at a better time but if it's not possible due to their tour itinerary, well, it's better to have them at a lame time than not at all...

very good point, I wanted to post something along these lines...

Loco

7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com

I agree about the time slot, what I do not understand is why they have to play in the party stage.