OFFICIAL RUNNING ORDER THREAD

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i dont understand why onkel tom will play on wednesday at the party stage.. the festival is even not officially started on wed..

i hope they will move it to friday or saturday (even thursday) because he is one of the best reasons to go to wacken this year and having it on wednesday (and i dont know if i will arrive in time) is terrible :o

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
They do! (Wacken-Bull & Wacken-Jansino)

I've certainly seen chnges happen in the running order because people weren't happy with it. Although at the end of the day, it needs to fit into the schedules of the bands as well who can't neccesarily play anywhere on the bill due to other commitments.

What I want them to do is add times. Especially as theres a fair few bands on the WET stage I wouldn't mind seeing on the Friday..

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
i dont understand why onkel tom will play on wednesday at the party stage.. the festival is even not officially started on wed..

i hope they will move it to friday or saturday (even thursday) because he is one of the best reasons to go to wacken this year and having it on wednesday (and i dont know if i will arrive in time) is terrible :o

Gradually they've started to add more bands on the Wednesday. I'll be there for then and I wouldn't mind seeing a few bands there as well so..

MBH

18 Nov. 2008
Denmark
I dont understand why the headliners is playing at the last day?
Last year Maiden playede at the first day.

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
I'll definitely be there on the wednesday so I don't really mind, though that Onkel Tom is on the WET stage is about as crazy as having Turisas there, in my opinion. I don't get how a band like Walls of Jericho get the black stage when Turisas and Onkel Tom are stuck in the WET stage.

Anyways, as for clashes I don't think I really have any other than that I was hoping to check out Cathedral but it looks like they might possibly clash a little with Kampfar who I must see. We'll see, I guess. According to this version of the RO I'll be seeing Onkel Tom, Mambo Kurt and the Firefighters (last year was hilarious:D) on Wednesday, Running Wild and maybe Anthrax on Thursday, Vreid, Endstille, Whiplash, Sarke and Pentagram on Friday, Kampfar, Enslaved, Korpiklaani and Turisas on Saturday.

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i understand you will arrive in time, im happy for you, i would but my airplane arrives at 6.30pm in hamburg so i could not arrive in time and this applies to many people.. they could put some metal battle bands for the wednesday

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I knew I wasn't crazy when I decided to fly in on Monday!

Anyways, I hope they do tweak it a bit. I don't know how popular Onkle Tom is, but based on the comments pretty popular.

How did Walls of Jericho end up on a main stage :confused: They aren't really even that big.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I knew I wasn't crazy when I decided to fly in on Monday!

Anyways, I hope they do tweak it a bit. I don't know how popular Onkle Tom is, but based on the comments pretty popular.

How did Walls of Jericho end up on a main stage :confused: They aren't really even that big.

Onkel Tom was the nightperformer (most Sat. night) for many years.
A bit like Mambo Kurt, but Tom plays own songs, or German drinking songs.