Obscene.Extreme.2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Poser schrieb:
I don´t care about you, but the bands are great! :D

Obscene aint true metal festival, people go there to drink mainly. At all czech festivals it is hard to find sobber people the second day.

Mind that there are mostly czech bands, we dont have money to order 50 expensive groups, so most of bands at czech festivals are death/grind/black(keyboard shit is very popular) from the other village. Or something you can see every year. It is a bit better than a rock pub. :D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well thats neat Falki :D I will see them for the fourth time :D:D:D

I am looking forward to live in the dirt. Hope it wont be raining so much....well anyways it didnt stop me and my friend from "dancing" at the grind disco the first day :D

Nachtfalke

6 Aug. 2002
Düsseldorf
www.burnyourears.de
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Well thats neat Falki :D I will see them for the fourth time :D:D:D

I am looking forward to live in the dirt. Hope it wont be raining so much....well anyways it didnt stop me and my friend from "dancing" at the grind disco the first day :D

I don't remember anything of the Grind Disco.... Must have been because I was drunk :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Nachtfalke schrieb:
I don't remember anything of the Grind Disco.... Must have been because I was drunk :D

Oh well the Obscene extreme was quite painful for thirsty moshing people. Who would want to wait for beer such a long time....and cheap beer in plastic bottles tastes baaaaad so I didnt even buy it this year. Last year I took a beer shower cause I didnt want to drink any of six 1,5l bottles of that crap.

Nachtfalke

6 Aug. 2002
Düsseldorf
www.burnyourears.de
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Oh well the Obscene extreme was quite painful for thirsty moshing people. Who would want to wait for beer such a long time....and cheap beer in plastic bottles tastes baaaaad so I didnt even buy it this year. Last year I took a beer shower cause I didnt want to drink any of six 1,5l bottles of that crap.

Well, I heard, that beer is great treatment for damaged hair :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Once I would want to see Necrocock(from ex Masters Hammer) or his project Kaviar Kavalier at Obscene. It is too soft music, industrial only, but it has brutal lyrics from patology where he worked. He released one album at Obscene prod. but Curby would never let play there any soft stuff, which is good in one way.

Nachtfalke

6 Aug. 2002
Düsseldorf
www.burnyourears.de
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Once I would want to see Necrocock(from ex Masters Hammer) or his project Kaviar Kavalier at Obscene. It is too soft music, industrial only, but it has brutal lyrics from patology where he worked. He released one album at Obscene prod. but Curby would never let play there any soft stuff, which is good in one way.

Curby even said, that Jack Slater was too soft for this festival. And then I wondered why he led Sufferage play ;)

But anyway, Sufferage were great :D