Nordlichter-Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallenOne

W:O:A Metalgod
23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
but next year in july my brother will go to munich to study brewing and he will be at home one or two times in the year and i have to pay for my beer :(
so i have to drink now as much as i can
prost! :D

Lutherbock

W:O:A Metalmaster
3 Feb. 2003
Original geschrieben von FallenOne
but next year in july my brother will go to munich to study brewing and he will be at home one or two times in the year and i have to pay for my beer :(

similar to obelix ;):D

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Original geschrieben von FallenOne

prost und saufen :D

ah well if you have to pay for it and im over there next year, ill buy u a few crates. I like coming back to germany to see people from wacken :) :D

and we will drink them all :D

FallenOne

23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
prost und saufen :D

ah well if you have to pay for it and im over there next year, ill buy u a few crates. I like coming back to germany to see people from wacken :) :D

and we will drink them all :D
oh that sounds good, you're always welcome! ;)

FallenOne

23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
Original geschrieben von Lutherbock
yes and no. you know the story of obelix and the magical brew? well you drink so much beer that youll always drunk ;):D
aaaah so i have to jump in a very big goblet of beer
i have to ask my brother wheter we could go to the brewery on thursday :D