Nordlichter-Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Feyhach

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
Hannover
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
what ya studyin ??? i never did go to uni....i ended workin a in wank....erm i mean bank sorry......

Hence the banker jokes :rolleyes:

Should have learned harder :(

Yeah, and all bankers are wan.... errr.... you look strong, so I won´t say that :p

I am studying medicine - don´t ask me why, I really don´t know any good reason to do it :D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Original geschrieben von Feyhach
Yeah, and all bankers are wan.... errr.... you look strong, so I won´t say that :p

I am studying medicine - don´t ask me why, I really don´t know any good reason to do it :D:D

Most bankers are quite wankers actually (except me :p). Its quite amazing to see how many mistakes can be made for a professional company..then you also get the annoying customers :mad:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Im far from drunk yet. you need to drink about 500 cans of english beer to get drunk :D

i think when we went to belgium last week. me and 5 of my freinds got through about 100 cans not including the ones on the festival field and the vodka :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Feyhach

24 Nov. 2001
Hannover
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
Im far from drunk yet. you need to drink about 500 cans of english beer to get drunk :D

i think when we went to belgium last week. me and 5 of my got through about 100 cans not including the ones on the festival field and the vodka :D

ouch
I thought english beer was just tasting really bad ;)