Noob question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

CT32

23 Juli 2008
I'm finally in a position where I can hop over the pond and get to Wacken '09. However, I am useless with buying things, such as tickets, online and I'm trying to work out my budget. My basic, probably annoying question to you seasoned pros is this:

How much do Wacken tickets actually cost?

Flatmus

19 Nov. 2007
Burg, Dithmarschen
The X-Mas pack was sold for ~113,00€ (sold out now) and for the normal tickets is
W:O:A-Team schrieb:
Dear Metalheads,

after the massive run for the X-Mas-Tickets, we will start the pre-sale of the normal 3 - Day "ALL IN" Ticket in the next week. Also we will anounce the first bands of the line up 2009.

your
W:O:A team
all that i know atm.

moonwort

23 Juni 2008
Cumbria. uk
Its usually about 99 euros but maybe a bit more this year, not sure what the exchange rate from euros to dollars is, but works out at about £88.00 in english. its the flights you will have to worry about.

CT32

23 Juli 2008
Awesome. Thanks a ton for the help. Flights I'm not too concerned about because of a huge amount of accumulated Airmiles.

gbarradas

5 Okt. 2008
canada
more noob questions.

so ive got it planned out to go and rock out at wacken. everyone keeps saying go to metaltix to purchase tickets but i cant get onto the site. it just says it doesnt exist.

...anyone know whats up with that?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
There's always the PHONE and the FAX machine that might help.
And before you nag that faxes are expensive. All it takes is ONE piece of paper.

Edit Piaf zegt: And a fax machine.