Nobody asked me, but here are the bands I'll see this year at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

grandbernan

29 März 2009
Canada
www.myspace.com
definitly have to add Grand Magus to the list, the only band on my 'maybe' list is UK SUBS...that being said, I will watch whoever closes out every night as well!

despite having to go against last years incredi-fest, this year really did round out and will kick a lot of ass. I can't wait to get myself over to Germany!

MPunkt

29 Mai 2009
Hamburg
It's my first Wacken so i don't know how many bands i really am going to see but i want to see:

Heaven & Hell, Amon Amarth, In Flames, Turisas, Dragonforce, Heaven Shall Burn, Volbeat, Machine Head, Korpiklaani, Saxon, Schandmaul...

hmm seems to be a short list. maybe i'll see some more, maybe some less.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
Yeh there are 30 bands on the list I wanna see :confused: atleast a few of those clash though so I will have to see what mood i'm in at the time or draw straws or something! But thats a pretty full festival for me! I looked an on the Friday I can start with Vreid at 11am and right up to amon amarth at 3 am with no gaps I can find bands to watch! Thats a long day of metal, the nearest thing to a weak link for me is Tristania and Coheed&Cambria like them both but I think those are the only really good times to go an get a break and not miss someone who i really really wanna see! Saturday is much easier has a gap after Borknagar up until Volbeat are on, then its back to being none stop!

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
If all works out fine, my way from campground to festivalsite is less than 5 minutes. So I can at least go back for drinking.:D:cool:
Also I think I will skip some bands. I know that I will do so anyway when I´m there. But planing this will optimize my running order. :D

haha yeh thats exactly what we've done here! planned to miss some bands that we think "ok I want to see them but not as much as someone else!" I never did pm you that map did I i'l send you it on the new map thats out an show you where it is we always camp the last couple of years.

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
I checked those Grand Magus guys. As it appears to be that they are awesome. Did anyone see them live? Does it worth missing H&H for their gig?

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
I checked those Grand Magus guys. As it appears to be that they are awesome. Did anyone see them live? Does it worth missing H&H for their gig?

I've been saying this since they got announced EVERYONE PLEASE GO AN WATCH HEAVEN AND HELL because then the tent will be empty for me to get to the front to watch Grand Magus, they're one of my favourite bands! :p

So Astrum yes go watch them jus tell everyone you bump into to miss them or we'l never get into the bloody tent... i am probably going 3hours before they start to work my way in lol