No Christmas thread?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Well today is my last day at work so while I am in front of the computer I would like with wish you all

A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

and looking forward to seeing you all in 2005

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
oh....wait a minute....is this one of those things were metalheads go on and on about how dumb christianity is and how they hate god and jesus and blablabla and then around comes christmas and BAM! they get all giddy and festive...

MrHellRaiser

W:O:A Metalhead
1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
lol, my friends are making a christmass party here in israel, and we tried to advertise it in israely forums, and we got dissed for not being jewish enough. losers. :)

anyways, anybody saw the last episode of south park about the woodland critters christmass ?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Brat schrieb:
Well today is my last day at work so while I am in front of the computer I would like with wish you all

A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

and looking forward to seeing you all in 2005
you do realise what im gonna do right? :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I hate people who belives in any god, including krishnas and so on. I cant talk to the people who doesnt have their own opinion....

But I also hate "true" metalheads who takes metal almost as their religion (do not dare to say brothers and sisters in metal in front of me) and act like "metalheads". Thats fucking retard.

Well no I dont celebrate christmass. Something like that was here already before those christian idiots make it their own. I dont even celebrate my birthday. I get drunk when I want to.

Anyways I hate all the people going crazy or depresed cause of christmass. Well what I have expected, people are only puppets. It is their naturality to be sheeps. As long as they dont mind it, it is fine....:D:D:D:D:D