nightwish!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Have you got the From Wishes to Eternity DVD?

It's got a whole concert, (i think) all videos before Over the Hills and Far Away and heaps of funny on-the-road footage.

I think it's also available on VHS but I don't know if it's got everything that's on the DVD

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
hmmm..I'm sorry but Nightwish doesn't cut it for me :D

*stays loyal to Death, Control Denied, Nevermore, Pathos, Dark Tranquility, The Haunted, The Crown, Impious, Megadeth, Opeth, Dream Theater, Threshold, Cryptopsy, Slayer, Morbid Angel, Nile, Malevolent Creation, Dimension Zero, The Defaced, Entombed, Testament, Forbidden and Machine head :D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
According to their site:

"There is hardly any official information yet, but it will not be a full concert DVD like "From Wishes To Eternity". There will be about 12 - 14 tracks of music, including promo music-videos and various self-recorded live tracks. The DVD will also include about 60 minutes of Behind The Scenes material."