Next Month is Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
After planning to go to my first Wacken last year I can't believe that I woke up today and was able to say next month I am going to Germany. Have been listening to a lot of bands playing Wacken and it is going to be awesome.

I wonder who the added band to play on Saturday will be. I am hoping for Testament.

Bands I want to see the most
Maiden
Avantasia
Mercenary
Nightwish
Exodus
Kamelot
Kreator
Children of Bodom
Warbringer
Sonata Arctica
Soilwork

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008
After planning to go to my first Wacken last year I can't believe that I woke up today and was able to say next month I am going to Germany. Have been listening to a lot of bands playing Wacken and it is going to be awesome.

I wonder who the added band to play on Saturday will be. I am hoping for Testament.

Bands I want to see the most
Maiden
Avantasia
Mercenary
Nightwish
Exodus
Kamelot
Kreator
Children of Bodom
Warbringer
Sonata Arctica
Soilwork

WAAAAACCKKEEEENNN......this is gonna be my first wacken...
too exciting then...it's about 19 hour-flying from Jakarta to Hamburg..
can't wait indeed.....this evening I went to shopping mall to buy some
of metal-stuff to wear in Wacken....ooooooo.....

Bands I want to see
Maiden
Avantasia
Mercenary
Nightwish
Exodus
Kamelot
Kreator
Children of Bodom
Warbringer
Sonata Arctica
+++++++++++++ Opeth
Carcass
At The Gates
Obituary
Enfiserum
The Haunted

lifesadream

14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
that is a long flight. I am flying to Dusseldorf and taking the train up. I probably will buy a lot of shirts there so I am packing light in regards to clothes and trying to fit as much camping stuff in my backpack as I can.

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
You're right!

Next month!! It's SUCH a long wait, and it really is almost here!! Yeay!!!!

Sorry, I know for a fact Testament won't be added (they're booked in the states those dates).
I wouldn't be surprised if someone awsome got added as a bonus for us though.

This is going to be a good one!

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Sorry, it's 2 months.

I temper the enthousiasm a lot!

:D

it's 58 days, minus a few more before we have to leave, minus a few more to get everything packed, minus a few more to get everything worked out, minus a few more to get everything planned out. :D
I keep the enthusiasm alive :D:D:D

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008
that is a long flight. I am flying to Dusseldorf and taking the train up. I probably will buy a lot of shirts there so I am packing light in regards to clothes and trying to fit as much camping stuff in my backpack as I can.

yeaahhh...it's a long journey....headbanger's journey, and my friends who knew that I'm going to Wacken this year were screaming....Oh my god, fu**-yeah, you're going to wacken...you're going for Metal Journey....we're proud of you man.....hahaha.....yes, precious ones, I'll buy many cool stuff there also...

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Yep, next month! I can hardly wait. I am ultramega excited! I need to get my packing list started, don't want to forget anything. It will be great!!! :D

Adam.

2 Jan. 2008
Oh, holy shit!

Here I am studying for a quiz tomorrow for uni in Australia, with 4 exams still to come, and next month I am going to be in Germany for Wacken.

!!!!!