Next band release..

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
When do we get another band release? It's been a very long time since the last ones were confirmed. -can't wait-

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Every month there's a big list in Metal Hammer, or at least in the german version, with all the upcoming releases in the next months.

Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor sometime in the sommer
Fear Factory - Transgression in August
Dream Theater - Octavarium in June
Children of Bodom - Are you dead yet? in September
Dew Scented - Issue VI in June

And Sadus are supposed to be recording a new album....

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Oh, I wasn't very clear. I meant when the next bands probably will be confirm for Wacken :)

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Ehm, they was first confirmed for the swedish festival Gates Of Metal, but due to booking crap they canceled.

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
I'll maybe see them. They are pretty good :D But it depends when they play and which bands that play at the same time. I just want Sabaton to be confirmed soon!

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Power/Heavy Metal, pretty good actually. But they sing in finnish and that aint very good. :cool: