New to Wacken forum

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
That's cool! Yeah well I guess I have been to "festivals" in the States!

Bravewords 6pack II
Bravewords 6pack III in Cleveland

(both were UNfucking believeable!)

(Ozzfest doesnt really count IMO! hahah) (but 6 of those!)

Sirens of Metal Festival Sept 2009, which I was the promoter/organizer of that with the owner of Blondies Nightclub in Detroit, we had Doro headline and all female rock/metal bands open. (original eh!? haha) Very small crowd but wow was it fun! (and stressfull!)

You've organized a fest? :eek: Me and Holly aka Deathbringer are working on one ourselves...

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
Detroit used to ALWAYS get passed up on cool metal shows, so I would travel to Cleveland, Chicago and Minneapolis alot. So I won over many friends out in the midwest and was given the "Detroit Don" name, guess I'm a familar face at concerts! haha (for better or worse lol)

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Detroit used to ALWAYS get passed up on cool metal shows, so I would travel to Cleveland, Chicago and Minneapolis alot. So I won over many friends out in the midwest and was given the "Detroit Don" name, guess I'm a familar face at concerts! haha (for better or worse lol)

I tend to be over here, I threw parties after every show I went to and you know people tend to like being offered free booze.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts

Though I can't say I was very fond of that venue the Powerfest was held at, the security I saw grab some girl by the tits and throw her into the mosh :S

DetroitDon

18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE = Deathbringer; 11320800] Though I can not say I was very fond of that venue was held at the Powerfest, the grave security I saw some girl by the tits and throw her into the mosh: P [/ QUOTE]

Oh that was the Pearl Room! I had only been there once for Edguy/Into Eternity in 2007. I actually liked the venue itself. So much for "security" eh? That venue actually closed down this year. I heard something about the owner had back rent due, and was in forclosure! So the company that owned the property claimed the bar! The recent Edguy and Doro tours, were moved almost last minute to a new location.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
[QUOTE = Deathbringer; 11320800] Though I can not say I was very fond of that venue was held at the Powerfest, the grave security I saw some girl by the tits and throw her into the mosh: P [/ QUOTE]

Oh that was the Pearl Room! I had only been there once for Edguy/Into Eternity in 2007. I actually liked the venue itself. So much for "security" eh? That venue actually closed down this year. I heard something about the owner had back rent due, and was in forclosure! So the company that owned the property claimed the bar! The recent Edguy and Doro tours, were moved almost last minute to a new location.

That's unfortunate. I liked the layout overall, and the people were pretty cool.

I like the venues over here typically, just lately I can hardly stand the people after Wacken. I thought they were decent until comparing them to the people at Wacken.

DetroitDon

18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
oooh and how do I get the quotes in the neat sqaure line? lol (yes I'm new and it shows! haha)

Saying the Wacken people are good/friendly? I am always excited meeting Metalheads from around the US and the world! Even when I met my friends in Cleveland, I came back home to Detroit and thought, "Damn!, my local friends are pretty fucking boring!" hahaha

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
oooh and how do I get the quotes in the neat sqaure line? lol (yes I'm new and it shows! haha)

Saying the Wacken people are good/friendly? I am always excited meeting Metalheads from around the US and the world! Even when I met my friends in Cleveland, I came back home to Detroit and thought, "Damn!, my local friends are pretty fucking boring!" hahaha

:D

You hit the Quote button. If you want to do multiple quotes you just hit the + button next to the quote button.

Most Wackeners are friendly, just some of them tend to be obnoxious and blast pop music at 4am when you've drank too much and just want to sleep.

DetroitDon

18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE = Deathbringer; 11320814]: D

You hit the rate button. If you want to do multiple quotes you just hit the + button next to the quote button.

Most Wackeners are friendly, just some of them tend to be obnoxious and blast pop music at 4am when you've drank too much and just want to sleep. [/ QUOTE]

ok I am trying now! :) Hmmm why does some of the text I am typing come back like it doesn't make sense? I am NOT drinking , just for the record! haha,

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
: D

You hit the rate button. If you want to do multiple quotes you just hit the + button next to the quote button.

Most Wackeners are friendly, just some of them tend to be obnoxious and blast pop music at 4am when you've drank too much and just want to sleep. [/ QUOTE]

ok I am trying now! :) Hmmm why does some of the text I am typing come back like it doesn't make sense? I am NOT drinking , just for the record! haha,

Are you typing in the quote at all? I keep seeing added spaces.

Now I did it correcting it :p