New bands confirmed - PsychoPunch & Grave

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Dear Metalheads,

2 new bands are confiremed for the W:O:A 2008:

Sweden's old school Death...

Read more...

Just ONE (1) question:
Why is there more German news than English news? Is Sheree too tired to translate it in proper English, or is there no one who speaks perfect English?

But I reckon no one of the orgas will read this, and answer my question. That'd be too much to ask, wouldn't it.

And please replace "Weiterlesen" by "Read more". That's much more proper English.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Just ONE (1) question:
Why is there more German news than English news? Is Sheree too tired to translate it in proper English, or is there no one who speaks perfect English?

But I reckon no one of the orgas will read this, and answer my question. That'd be too much to ask, wouldn't it.

And please replace "Weiterlesen" by "Read more". That's much more proper English.
Were not important enough for them :(

cyberwicklow

1 Jan. 2008
IRELAND!
ah be fair, its hard work doin their job and in some cases mods on these sites dont even get payed, and youll get the news eventually cheer up ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
ah be fair, its hard work doin their job and in some cases mods on these sites dont even get payed, and youll get the news eventually cheer up ;)

Don't tell me that, I know that better than you do!

The proof?

www.wacken.com/nl/woa2008/

But that doesn't mean the English deserve to get less news then the Germans, does it?

And for your memory, it used to be equal (with the exception of "typical" German news of course)
Now the German speaking know more bands than the rest of the world!

Sorry, but this is a no go argument.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

cyberwicklow

1 Jan. 2008
IRELAND!
haha dont worry im already out, im just grateful your on this site, so far youve tried to answer all my questions and translated half the forums by the looks of things haha fair play to ya