New Bands added

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
I noticed that they added two new bands to play, One is playing wednesday and the other one is playing Thursday. Thursday the music starts at 4 instead of 5 . Do you think Wacken will in the next few years have 3 full days of music and Wednesday the kick off day with more bands?

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
na

I don't think they'll add bands on Wednesdays (except maybe in the beergarden or party tent). That would encourage people to show up earlier and that's a bit of an issue already.
By Sunday the place is destroyed as it is.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I don't think they'll add bands on Wednesdays (except maybe in the beergarden or party tent). That would encourage people to show up earlier and that's a bit of an issue already.
By Sunday the place is destroyed as it is.

Sweet Savage are scheduled to play Wednesday night after Metakilla (cover band).