New band confirmed - Exodus

• Der Login per Wacken.ID ist derzeit über Chrome oder ähnliche Browser nicht möglich. Bitte benutze einen alternativen Browser. Wir arbeiten an dem Problem und hoffen, es bald gelöst zu haben.

Login via Wacken.ID is currently not possible via Chrome or similar browsers. Please use an alternative browser. We are working on the problem and hope to have it solved soon.
  • Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Exodus were ace last time I saw them. The new material doesn't do much for me, but I suppose it could be worse.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Me too, but I'll take whatever I can get. I've never seen Exodus live. Hopefully their set will include a bunch of their older material as well. Songs from Bonded By Blood, Pleasures of the Flesh and Fabulous Disaster would be great.

Not bad but I prefer the Souza fronted version. More fun.

Now give me Testament, Forbidden or Death Angel.

Or how about all 3?

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I've seen Testament live 4 times, they are always great live, Forbidden and Death Angel would be great. I'd also love to see Onslaught, Dark Angel and Mortal Sin. A Faith or Fear reunion would be cool!

Pay attention to this man. Each one of these bands would improve the line-up a shitload.

As for Soilwork, meh.

goshdra

20 Juli 2007
Petrosani
gothicband.iad.ro
Hello! I'm new here and this is the first year I'll go to Wacken. I already bought my ticket...and I've got a question: in this ticket is included the camping price?and if that is included, I think I can bring a tent where I can sit, no?

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Hello! I'm new here and this is the first year I'll go to Wacken. I already bought my ticket...and I've got a question: in this ticket is included the camping price?and if that is included, I think I can bring a tent where I can sit, no?

Yes, the camping is included in the ticket. Not sure what you mean about your tent though, sorry.

May I draw your attention to the International forum down the main page where I'm sure people will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

http://forum.wacken.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Just don't start another 'How do you get to Wacken?' thread when theres one stickied at the top.