Nevermore + Finntroll

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dsm

14 Sep. 2005
are playing according to the tour poster and the German section.

Woooooo :D

Hellebore

26 Apr. 2005
wouldnt suprise me tbh if Finntroll were an exception to the rule, they were far to much of a big band to be playing the party stage, meant alot of people didnt actually get to hear them due to whoever else was blearing on the blackstage.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Hellebore schrieb:
wouldnt suprise me tbh if Finntroll were an exception to the rule, they were far to much of a big band to be playing the party stage, meant alot of people didnt actually get to hear them due to whoever else was blearing on the blackstage.

Marduk. Don't mess with them. They're evil. And drive around in Panzers. Or something.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Iscariot schrieb:
Finntroll played already this year so I doubt they will play next year if the organisers stick to their notthesamebandtwoyearsinarow-policy :)
There have been exceptions like Nightwish and Rose Tattoo

EXCELLENT NEWS!! :D I think they HAD to after so many people tried to watch Finntroll on the Party Stage - I couldn't get anywhere near them :mad: to take photos or watch for my review and they were a band I was really looking forward to.