Neue Band bestätigt - Massacre

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Dear Wacken organizors,

I might not be German speaking, yet I do understand Germen.

However.... if you post something in the ENGLISH speaking part of it, could you PLEASE pay attention to your titles AND links!!??

Neue Band bestätigt, what does that mean for someone who doesn't speak ONE word German! They're not gonna know what you mean by that.

The same goes for weiterlesen
Read here would be MUCH MUCH better!!!!

Danke für Eure Verständnis.

Im Namen der NICHT-Deutschsprachgen Gemeinschaft (und sie ist VIEL grösser als man denkt), achtet hier bitte auf!!!

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
From Beyond is a great record. I found an original pressing at the metal market last year, but didn't buy it.

That is all.

60,000 tix sold!

Liebe Metalhead,

Seeing as Wacken-News is neglecting us English speaking folk, here's the latest news I translated (using worldlingo.com :D), mind the grammar!
---

Dear Metalheads,
unbelievably however truely… up to the today's day we have already 60,000 tickets for the W: O: A 2008 sells!
We count thus at the latest at the end of March/at the beginning of of April on the PAY OUT!
Who does not have itself up to now thus yet its ticket secured, should act immediately.
Tickets with www.metaltix.com order.
Definitely no more tickets are locally sold. There are also no daily tickets.
We continue to warn before the purchase with Ebay and other made too expensive on-line Ticketsshops!
Thanx for your support!

Liebe Metalhead,

Seeing as Wacken-News is neglecting us English speaking folk, here's the latest news I translated (using worldlingo.com :D), mind the grammar!
---

Dear Metalheads,
unbelievably however truely… up to the today's day we have already 60,000 tickets for the W: O: A 2008 sells!
We count thus at the latest at the end of March/at the beginning of of April on the PAY OUT!
Who does not have itself up to now thus yet its ticket secured, should act immediately.
Tickets with www.metaltix.com order.
Definitely no more tickets are locally sold. There are also no daily tickets.
We continue to warn before the purchase with Ebay and other made too expensive on-line Ticketsshops!
Thanx for your support!

60,000 tickets sales ????????????? :eek:
so... perhaps this is the main reason why WACKEN don't book more big bands....

Why spend budget for more big bands if is almost sold out???

re

60,000 tickets sales ????????????? :eek:
so... perhaps this is the main reason why WACKEN don't book more big bands....

Why spend budget for more big bands if is almost sold out???

Maybe, but people won't be so quick to buy tickets to future Wacken's if they fail to add any more big bands this year. Based on last year's lineup, you'd expect another 10 or so bands to be added, fingers crossed some decent bands are added.