Netherlands/Belgium

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
So, my dutch and belgien friends....

it seems around the first weekend of April i'll be in your area.

most definately in Namur on the 8th, and possibly in Nijmegen on the 7th...

now I have the possibility of staying longer in the general area and I love train journeys :p so i'm asking you all if there's any place I should definately visit or see from afar, any specific food or drink I should ingest or anything else that's worth doing.

keep in mind i've never visited either place apart from a short few days in amsterdam, so I'm not going there.

so i'm up for suggestions! tell me, please :D

yes I know they're seperate countries... but in the sake of simplicity, and as I'm visiting both...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
there is this bar in Utrecht (you'll have to ask AP) that has 130 different beers :D Atleast that's what AP told me...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Nemesiss schrieb:
there is this bar in Utrecht (you'll have to ask AP) that has 130 different beers :D Atleast that's what AP told me...
Café België, on the Oudegracht, if it still exists.

And, if you want to, I can guide you through Brussels, although I don't know the city that much, but I can pick you up in Namur, as I travel for free in Belgium, and so does my guide!!! :D (this having said, if all goes well with my father-in-law, which is a bit tricky now)

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
agresionpower schrieb:
130?

I think you mean 198 :D

and it's called cafe belgie, with means belgium :p
Ahh i always forget everything that could be potential importend... everything that's a load a crap i do remember.... my brain works in misterios ways :D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
thanks for the info on the bar in utrecht... might be worth a little visit ;)

@Quark: thank you very much for the offer, I'll have to see how much time/ what i'm doing blablabla..