NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
and we all thought that was the reason of increasing the ticket price by 25%. But who cares!

well, to be honest, I do.
I am just a poor student (ok, I actually have no right at all to say this, since this is gonna be the cheapest year ever for me) and like me there are a lot of people working hard all year to pay for the ticket, the journey and the festival itself (since the prices on the fest have risen with like 200% as well).
I know a lot of people just are really dissappointed. It is not like you can not have a good time somewhere without having to pay for it.
if I want to have a good time at a festival, I will do like next week, gather a bunch of friends and go to Rotterdam for a free summer festival, which just so happens to have Textures playing.
If I pay 130 euro's I expect something for that money. And that is not something which should be for free, like "a good time"

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Thin Lizzy are out. They've cancelled all shows for the rest of the year due to their drummer breaking his collarbone. Replacement please!

Thin Lizzy are out. They've cancelled all shows for the rest of the year due to their drummer breaking his collarbone. Replacement please!

if there are replacement, must be a band of the same metal genere?
In this case.. the replacement must me an another rock / heavy metal band?

could be some death metal band? .... Pestilence!! :)

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
There are many "open slots" in Medieval Stage... (TBA)
Blackmore nights will be touring in Germany end of July... could be an option for this stage? ... or I'm dreaming?:rolleyes:

A lot of options for that stage. They're bringing Swashbuckle, so I can assume there might be a fair amount of additional bands.

I'm hoping for bands like Manegarm and Eluvetie. Just no more that clash with the few bands I'm wanting to see.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Manegarm would be a great addition.

As for updates...I wish they'd stop with all this "special additional" shit and concentrate on the music...this isn't the county fair for christ sake. What next, rollercoasters? :p Anyways, I'm curious to see who'll be performing at this secret show, thing. I am crossing my fingers for Sodom or Destruction:cool:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Manegarm would be a great addition.

As for updates...I wish they'd stop with all this "special additional" shit and concentrate on the music...this isn't the county fair for christ sake. What next, rollercoasters? :p Anyways, I'm curious to see who'll be performing at this secret show, thing. I am crossing my fingers for Sodom or Destruction:cool:

I dunno... roller coasters at Wacken sounds like fun :D:D there could be like one called the Flight of Icarus... *dreams*