NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'm complaining less and less about the lineup now. I agree it's not 20th anniversary material, but the addition of Vreid makes me happy. Their new album kicks ass.

Now I want Keep of Kalessin.

Loco

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
Vreid sucks, I love their last album, but I saw them live a couple of months ago and they were really bad. I was so disappointed. They were playing with Kampfar, who were so much better. I have no intention to see Vreid again, so hopefully they will be in the black or party stage and there will be some other band to see at the same time, otherwise it will be beer garden time for me.

BTW, Kampfar f&*ing rules!

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Vreid sucks, I love their last album, but I saw them live a couple of months ago and they were really bad. I was so disappointed. They were playing with Kampfar, who were so much better. I have no intention to see Vreid again, so hopefully they will be in the black or party stage and there will be some other band to see at the same time, otherwise it will be beer garden time for me.

I've heard mixed reactions to Vreid's live performance. Perhaps they're one of those bands that has their good and bad shows.

With Kampfar, what is their best album? I've been listening to them a bit but I'm really not getting into them so far. I'll probably see them anyways seeing most bands are better live than on disk and a few of my friends would kill me if I didn't see them.

I saw them in WOA 2006, they played in WET Stage, their performance not was so bad....

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Try the 2 last albums.... "Kvass" & "Heimgang"

Einherjer & Kampfar are the main bands that I want to see in WOA :cool:

I'll try those two albums then. I'll be seeing them live anyways. Some bands don't appeal to me on album but when I see them live things change.

Einherjer I'm looking forward to a lot too.

I think perhaps the lineup is changing a bit. More decent bands rather than crap are being added now. Hopefully that will continue.

metal_martin

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
Personally I think the Line-Up is pretty good, something for everyone.

I still think Scorpions will play. They are doing France on 28th July and Finland on 1st August - so there is a gap there!!