Need Help With Hotels, etc...!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
CAMP OR DIE!
Oh well, oh well, nightwish58, Lvsitanno is quite right with that ;)
You say, you´re gonna be killed by your girlfriend? Hmm, if you won´t camp you´ll probably die of pure regret... So, what´s the better solution?

leprechaun

5 März 2002
Switzerland
www.myspace.com
Camp or die?

Well I agree with the people about the Hotels as they are very expensive and the party at Wacken is not finished after the last band. I fI were you I would just tell your girlfriend that you couldn't find any room in a hotel (which is probably true by now). Just tell her about the lovely 24h showers and the constantly cleaned toilets.
You really gonna miss the big party and lot's of fun if you stay in a hotel.

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
give the guy a break!!

I dont think nightwish wants a new woman,hence why he is trying to find a hotel,but as for the rest who wants one,im sure there is a sevice for your needs*lol*

Maybe someone could start a WOA dating service

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
lol scareall..... but actually it sound like agood idea.....

Ok... I'll be the first one to pick a young girl......

who's next???