Need 7 tickets for W:O:A 2015

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

raphidae

3 März 2011
Hi,

Because of the fast selling of the tickets no-one in our group was able to buy one :(

So everyone still needs a ticket. If you have a couple tickets (or just one ticket) for sale please let me know! We've been to Wacken with the same group for over 2 decades, and not going is not an option :)

I'm looking for 7 tickets in total (3-DAY-ALL-IN Regular or X-MAS), but any number you have to sell is OK!

Please help a metalhead out! Thanks in advance! \m/

Baalseth

20 Mai 2015
Hi,

Because of the fast selling of the tickets no-one in our group was able to buy one :(

So everyone still needs a ticket. If you have a couple tickets (or just one ticket) for sale please let me know! We've been to Wacken with the same group for over 2 decades, and not going is not an option :)

I'm looking for 7 tickets in total (3-DAY-ALL-IN Regular or X-MAS), but any number you have to sell is OK!

Hi raphidae,

I've got two WOA 3 days All-in tickets for sale at their face cost (plus delivery).

I'm from Spain.

Please, tell me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Hi,

Hi,

I've got two tickets, 170 euro each one of them. Fell free to contact me if you're interested.

Due to I'm from Chile, We may get together either in Hamburg or at the entrance of the festival campground.

2 Juni 2015
Hi !

I am from France and I will not be able to make it ! So I have 2 ! And I sell them at cost (170 € each) !

Best regards from Paris !

Hi,

Hi, I just readed your private message. I'm trying to answer but it looks like the forum doesn't allow me to write PMs :(. Please, let me get your email address in order to stay in touch. Cheers!

raphidae

3 März 2011
Working with sellers

Currently I'm working with people to get the 7 tickets I need. So at the moment I don't need any more tickets, but if a deal falls through I will post here again!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.