Name three things you do and nobody else does!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gandalf

25 Juli 2002
Nijmegen
Website besuchen
okay,

1) I'm doing scientific research to save the human life (biological and medical research rule!)

2) I go bezerk when i hear meatloaf or another good rock and roll / metal band

3) I give every beer i drink a name to get a more personal touch.

LOL!!!!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well there is one stupid thing I did when I was listening to metal,I was trying to clean up the basement and with the brush destroy the lightbulb(anyways it is usuall for me to destroy something with my red headed nature :D).Then once I kicked one my radio so now it's hole in speaker,and at least I can't dissapoint how I learned my schoolmates pogo on Nirvana with me and my friend on teachers desk and others in windows.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
1. goes to the loo (and that on a daily basis!)
2. posts in internet forums (Yes seriously!)
3. likes girls (I totally agree - this is totally over the top and should be forbidden)