Name change!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
@ Sododmy
oh no, Pablo doesn´t count. That´s too easy. Think of something more creative, OK? :D ;)

@ Hammered_gods
then you´ll have a problem next Wacken! :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
It is because my friend call me from the net Kiri,and allways when I want to visit her she is like: Let me just prepare my family that Kiri is going to visit us ;)

Shizzo:In czech is very usuall that we call good friends bitch(kurva) .It is like,Hey....,you old bitch,I didn't see you for soooo long time and other versions :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Hammered_gods

Shizzo:In czech is very usuall that we call good friends bitch(kurva) .It is like,Hey....,you old bitch,I didn't see you for soooo long time and other versions :D
Same here! In fact, when I phone the girl who is in one of my pictures in metalprincess website, the conversation always starts with a "Hi, you bitch!" :) And I love that girl (in a friendly way!! :))