my web site is complete

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
The page is very nice but it needs some time to load all pics (or my connection unusual slow today ?!)

No problem to lend you some pics (hey, you also took my famous axe pic!!!) and thanks for adding me to you thanks list ;)

Anywhere, it was with 12 and not 6 teams ;)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Thordis V.
The page is very nice but it needs some time to load all pics (or my connection unusual slow today ?!)

No problem to lend you some pics (hey, you also took my famous axe pic!!!) and thanks for adding me to you thanks list ;)

:D:D:D i just love that pic :D:D:D:p:p:p..so VERYYYY cool for us small people ;);)

oops 12 team :p...we came 5th? :D:D:D excellent

if you want to take pics from my site...;):p

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by Thordis V.

The site is slow :eek:

And the Lithuanians lost in the final ;)

By the way - I think in the supporters picture it's Emperor not Goofy and the guy in the blue shirt is Schlossvippach ;)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran

By the way - I think in the supporters picture it's Emperor not Goofy and the guy in the blue shirt is Schlossvippach ;)

Originally posted by Schlossvippach
hey ditto, perhaps the guy in the blue shirt you mention in the supporter section (of iass bastards) could be me... (if you mean a blue wacken 1998 shirt)

Empi? Goofy? :confused: There is no pic of Empi or Goofy :D
The supporters pic is mono, Falki, me, baerbael and Schlossvippach :)

i read this part of the homepage:

"I didnt do so well in Secondary Schoool - i only got 2 GCSE C-grades. so i had to slowly enrol for another qualification before i start my A'Levels. this took 1 year out of my life... i passed this - it was a GNVQ Intermediate in IT. then i took a GNVQ Advanced (DAVCE) in IT. half-way through it..i took up AS Accounts - which i failed by 13 marks. i passed the DAVCE IT course..."

but i do not really understand it... what´s the GCSE C Grades and what are A Levels and so on... could someone explain that for a poor stupid german ;-) ???

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by Schlossvippach
i read this part of the homepage:

"I didnt do so well in Secondary Schoool - i only got 2 GCSE C-grades. so i had to slowly enrol for another qualification before i start my A'Levels. this took 1 year out of my life... i passed this - it was a GNVQ Intermediate in IT. then i took a GNVQ Advanced (DAVCE) in IT. half-way through it..i took up AS Accounts - which i failed by 13 marks. i passed the DAVCE IT course..."

but i do not really understand it... what´s the GCSE C Grades and what are A Levels and so on... could someone explain that for a poor stupid german ;-) ???

GCSE = Mittlere Reife, C=3 (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc.)

A Level = Abitur

In England you take the GCSE's and then you go on to A Levels, although they're thinking of adopting the German idea of skipping GCSE's if you're going to do A-Levels... ;)

And the Germans are thinking of going the other way... :rolleyes: