My Wacken pics!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Im glad you guys liked the pictures! :)

Hey Rosk and Sodomy, where are your Wacken pics??

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
you better don´t ask Rosk, as he lost his camera at Wacken...
but /me hasn´t seen Sodomy´s pix, too! :D

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I better bring a better camera next year...

And I WILL go to that forum-meeting... I was almost going there this year, unfortunately it rained too much, so I stayed in my tent :( :) :(

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@ evenfiel

Xpet is right, I lost my camera that Thursday night... I think it has to do with the deep alcoholic state I reached that night.... But I will do that again :) But next time, I'll leave the camera in a safe place before I start drinking... well I need to buy another one...:D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Evenfiel

Hey Rosk and Sodomy, where are your Wacken pics??
First problem: I have no scanner :(
2nd: I took with me a disposable camera, and most of the pics suck big time (it's hard to see something in them, I mean)

Anyway I have a cool picture of Evenfiel sleeping in a chair in the "Night to remember Mezcal (and to forget about the other things)". If I can manage to scan it, I'll send it to anyone with internet knowledges (not my case)

CU!

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Rosk: That sucks...you had such a nice camera! :( In fact, Im amazed that I didnt lost my camera as I dont even remember when or how I went to my tent... :)

Sodomy: Basically all my band pcitures sucked. I tought that the pictures from the Mezcal night wouldnt turn out good as it was so dark. The flash did a good job that night...

Btw, I'll only beleive that I slept in a chair after looking at that pic! :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Yeah it really sucks my friend.. I was pretty mad with myself after I lost it... But then, I didn't have to worry about my camera or taking pictures for the whole Wacken :D (I know it's silly but I'm trying to forget ;))

Abouyt sleeping on a chair... that's not too bad, I do it all the time when I'm drunk and tired :D (bad combination) You'll get use to it :)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I also do that all the time. Everytime I go to a pub after a metal gig, I sleep in the chair. The problem is: I dont have any memory of sleeping in the chair at that night! Not even a single flash! I didnt know that I was so fucking drunk...so, I just couldnt beleive when Sodomy told me that on Friday. :)

Btw, when you'll meet SchizzoKrause?

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I know that feeling!!!!! Remember that I didn't know the mess I did to the other guy's car.... until you told me on Friday or Saturday. I just saw all the guys from the German Forum looking me kind of funny... I realized what happened after you told me what happened that night..... Feels really awful!!!!

Shizzo told me he will be arriving here October 8th... that was liast week and I haven't heard anything from him since friday... but I think that is pretty much his plan...
Looking forward to meet the guy and drink mescal again :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Good idea xpet... next time lets drink until we all fall asleep in chairs.... That would be something special :D But we will need someone who stays awake to take the picture ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
just lets do that at next WOA - I´m sure there will always someone be awake longer than us :D At least longer than me ;)
BTW, lovely pic you have sent to Metalprincess´ gallery!