My Wacken-Booze `n´ Beer-List

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I will bring some Norrlands Guld, so that Wolfie can have some.

Also some Calrsberg Sort Guld, so that black can have one of the balck beers once more :)

Not sure about the booze though, might buy something on the Puttgarden ferry, or I just bring my small bottle of Southern Comfort with me.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
no, I think I bring our beer here in the netherlands this year because of the deposit on cans in Germany.
last years we bough the beer on our way to wacken.

but I still have to buy it...so I will decide in the supermarket what to buy:)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Iscariot
no, I think I bring our beer here in the netherlands this year because of the deposit on cans in Germany.
last years we bough the beer on our way to wacken.

but I still have to buy it...so I will decide in the supermarket what to buy:)

ok :)

Me I have to get back to work.
Have a nice day and see you later!

Sorts

4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Hmmmm..
Some beer for Carpathian Wolf,
some for Zombi....mmm if I forgot someone I promised to bring some beer or something stronger please remind me :)

DISGORGE

18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
I will bring some Norrlands Guld, so that Wolfie can have some.

Also some Calrsberg Sort Guld, so that black can have one of the balck beers once more :)

Not sure about the booze though, might buy something on the Puttgarden ferry, or I just bring my small bottle of Southern Comfort with me.

How about passing me some of that Southern Comfort? :)