My Idea For The Forum

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I think we should all get electrodes implanted in our necks, which we hook up to the internet so we can give eachother shocks with the "ShockEm 3000" program (which Sodomy&Lust can program)...

Then we can have some real fucking flame wars...

..make it lethal too...that would be too hilarious...we'd all be dead hahahahahahaha

hehehe Vodka....

Or We could just make a partition to bring Metal Knight or metalslut back...the forum is so much more interesting when people argue...

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com
Originally posted by Zombi
I think we should all get electrodes implanted in our necks, which we hook up to the internet so we can give eachother shocks with the "ShockEm 3000" program (which Sodomy&Lust can program)... [...]

Cool idea! :cool:

If Sodomy&Lust does all the programming, can I be the guy who does the implanting-thing? Particularly with regard to the part where it comes to using really sharp knives... that would be great!

:D

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: Re: My Idea For The Forum

Originally posted by grinsekatze666
Cool idea! :cool:

If Sodomy&Lust does all the programming, can I be the guy who does the implanting-thing? Particularly with regard to the part where it comes to using really sharp knives... that would be great!

hmmm.....somehow I just don't trust you....