MUGSHOTS!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Wai1.gif

:D

srslyjn6.jpg

:rolleyes:

Mindfucked

17 Aug. 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
Poor Ville... :p

I never do that, so at times it smells like a dead Yak! And beer as well... :D

My vest is much more dirty now since I went to 2 Iron Maiden concerts in Sweden and queued for 2 days to both.

Which means, I wass piss drunk and slept in ditches and on roads etc so it's covered in all kinds of stuff and has a new scent. Sweat, blood and beer!

L

Lord Soth

My vest is much more dirty now since I went to 2 Iron Maiden concerts in Sweden and queued for 2 days to both.

Which means, I wass piss drunk and slept in ditches and on roads etc so it's covered in all kinds of stuff and has a new scent. Sweat, blood and beer!

So it can be considered as a biological weapon by now, eh? :p

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
54hzsx.jpg

Me at wacken during sonata arctica! :D
2psqh54.jpg

And us at our camp (me on the left)

EDIT: hmm why arnt the images working :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
This is me in the biergarten with a couple of new German friends (I'm on the left).

The guy on the right was really nice, but could speak barely any English. So his friend (guy in the middle) was the translator. He really seemed to like me, but the middle guy explained that he wasn't allowed to speak with me anymore because he had a girlfriend! Haha :p

img0891vf4.jpg

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
This is me in the biergarten with a couple of new German friends (I'm on the left).

The guy on the right was really nice, but could speak barely any English. So his friend (guy in the middle) was the translator. He really seemed to like me, but the middle guy explained that he wasn't allowed to speak with me anymore because he had a girlfriend! Haha :p

img0891vf4.jpg

We never met.:(

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

img0891vf4.jpg

We never met.:(

Bummer.
And the link doesn't work.

L

Lord Soth

img0891vf4.jpg

That's some nice smile... :)