München / Munich Juli 10-14?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Hallo,

Ich werde am 10-July in München kommen. Da codo ein neues Job gefunden hat, werde ich allein sein. Gibt es jemand da, der/die mich treffen kann, um ein paar Bier zu nehmen?

Danke im voraus!!

Ps: Ich kann nur ein bischen Deutsch sprechen...

metalprincess

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2001
hallo du verrückter hase :D

wir wohnen 60 km von münchen, fahren aber am 11. juli früh um 6 uhr nach hamburg zum headbangers open air

sorry :(

oder willst du mitkommen...?

PS. dein deutsch ist gut! ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Original geschrieben von metalprincess
hallo du verrückter hase :D

wir wohnen 60 km von münchen, fahren aber am 11. juli früh um 6 uhr nach hamburg zum headbangers open air

sorry :(

oder willst du mitkommen...?

PS. dein deutsch ist gut! ;)

Aber ich habe hilfe von Sodomy&Lust mit diese deutsch ;)

Mein deutsch ist diese das ich jetzt sind schreiben.

Ich will ein flug aus München zu Schweden am Montag nehmen, so ich glaube das ich kann nicht am Hamburg gehen :(

Ich hoffe das sie ein gutes zeit am die HOA haben!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
ja klar, mein englisch ist schlecht, aber verstehen tu ich alles ;)
Ok, I will try :)

Just a few questions:

Would it bw possible for me to travel with you from München to Hamburg and back?

I arrive on thursday morning at 10 am to the München airport and then I will leave at monday afternoon at about 2 pm.

Also, do I need all the camping equipment I brought to BYH, such as a tent?

Do you think it would be no problem getting an extra ticket, since I have not booked any?

Also I must talk to codo once more, but I hope you can answer these questions for me, so I can think of this some more :)

Now it's time for food, I hope to be back later tonight.

Bis später :)

metalprincess

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2001
ok, here my best english ;) :D

- of course you can travel with us to hamburg and back. there is enough space in our minibus for four persons ;)

- we live 60 km near münchen, I think on thursday you must use the train or bus to come to reichertshofen (the place we live) cause my husband is at work at this time and I dont have a car :(

- on monday we can bring you to the munich airport (until 11 am, because of work again)

what about staying at hamburg (there are many forumler from HH at HOA) and flying back to sweden from the hamburg airport?)

- I can organize a tent and a sleepbag? (schlafsack) so you dont have to carry the camping equipment with you from sweden to münchen

- ticket is no problem, we also have one for you (cost=15 euros) ;)

so think about...
:)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
ok, here my best english ;) :D

- of course you can travel with us to hamburg and back. there is enough space in our minibus for four persons ;)

- we live 60 km near münchen, I think on thursday you must use the train or bus to come to reichertshofen (the place we live) cause my husband is at work at this time and I dont have a car :(

- on monday we can bring you to the munich airport (until 11 am, because of work again)

what about staying at hamburg (there are many forumler from HH at HOA) and flying back to sweden from the hamburg airport?)

- I can organize a tent and a sleepbag? (schlafsack) so you dont have to carry the camping equipment with you from sweden to münchen

- ticket is no problem, we also have one for you (cost=15 euros) ;)

so think about...
:)

This is very cool :)

I can't fly back from the Hamburg airport because I can not change my plane ticket.

If I could be at the airport at 11 am that would be fine, sooner than that would be no problem either, I'm used to waiting :)

I will give this some serious thought and also talk to codo when I call her tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the offer, you are very nice to me :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@ metalprincess

Well, I'm a bit late with my reply, but I hope it's ok :)

I would like to come with you guys to the festival if it's still ok, I have sent you a PM also.

Will log off now and get back to work, but will log on again a bit later.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Just sitting at Arlanda airport now, had two beers earlier and will sleep in one of the chairs tonight.

The morning flight to München will have one gnoff on board :)