Mr Wolfs And Sir Wolfs Own Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Wolfi:No you can´t prove that you are crazy,I can write I am crazy million times,but you must feel it from other people that they are crazy :D:D:D:D

Ya know people that I really feel that they are really really crazy are Sheisthedark ,Shizzo and Fuckedupkitty :D

Frostgrinder

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Nov. 2002
Nexus von Sominus
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
I'm not, I'm normal!

:rolleyes:

Ask anyone that has seen me :D

Oh, and at BYH, I never did rink and beer or other alcohol, ask anyone! I was sober for the entire festival!

yes I was!
Sure! I never thought that this things could happen! Drinking beer :eek: my goodness!!! Sure, youre just kidding!!! Who will drink beer today??? This is a dangerous century :D !!!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Wolfi:No you can´t prove that you are crazy,I can write I am crazy million times,but you must feel it from other people that they are crazy :D:D:D:D

Ya know people that I really feel that they are really really crazy are Sheisthedark ,Shizzo and Fuckedupkitty :D

I am extremely extra-normal with sugar on top!
;) :D

FuckedUpCat

W:O:A Metalhead
31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods

WHAT!!!
:eek:
How did you know??? I thought that was a secret!!??
DAMN!
*gets all nervous and goes for her pills*
I am not crazy, just a liiiiiiiiittle bit mental..
MOAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
*runs around naked in front of the neighbours*

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by gnoff
I'm not, I'm normal!

:rolleyes:

Ask anyone that has seen me :D

Oh, and at BYH, I never did rink and beer or other alcohol, ask anyone! I was sober for the entire festival!

yes I was!
And you really want to tell us that you are normal ? Sober during a whole festival ?

Thats

just

INSANE !!!

:D

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by FuckedUpCat
no, for gnoff it is not insane.. just very unusual and a sign that he was heatstruck!!!!!
a gnoff without a beer.. so sad...:(
*shakes her head*

:p
Well, in that case DR Helm advices lots of fluids, oraly taken, and alcohol to prevent an infection.

<--- Has seen lots of TV series about hospitals