Mothers Against Peeing Standing Up

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Some people have really retard problems. You know nobody should sit on toilets on festivals cause you can catch some nice sickness.

Well that reminds me about one czech punk festival, where somebody blured his shit all over the toilet :D:D:D

MrHellRaiser

W:O:A Metalhead
1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Some people have really retard problems. You know nobody should sit on toilets on festivals cause you can catch some nice sickness.

Well that reminds me about one czech punk festival, where somebody blured his shit all over the toilet :D:D:D

it happened 2 me in the army as well. but the fuckers didn't do it on purpose. they were just retarded. well nevermind, some young private had 2 clean that shit up ...

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Yes, they exist, and they even have their own website :D

http://mapsu.org/

:D
It's not such a bad idea, really. When standing up, you just want to finish as fast as possible, getting urine all over the Vaterstuhl, and/or in your pants. Sitting down, you can read something, or just savour the pleasure of having a lavatory that doesn't stink.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Might as well sit down. You never know if you might have other duties to take care of while you're there. :eek:

Actually, never mind that. Peeing standing up is entirely acceptable and encouraged if out in the open (and even more fun in public places!).

And that goes especially for women! :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Czech people would say that those fat american bastards have nothing to do so they finds out bullshit. If they would really work, they will have no time for christian bullshit and pointless action movies.

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I was on a friend's last night (at a birthday party) & i showed them the link to this.We got a big laugh outta this.

This is another reason why this country(yes I believe that this is a American group.Who else is this fucked in the head?) is FUCKED!