most important question of your life

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rotschopf

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Feb. 2006
Nähe Osnabrück/niedersachsen
rlg223nc schrieb:
This message only takes about 4 minutes to read and it is too important not to read.

I want to ask you the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Many people wrongly think that just being a good person and/or belonging to a local church will get them into Heaven.

I am sure that you would agree that you have the right to say who may enter your own home.

In the same way, Heaven is where God lives and He has the right to say who may enter.

God tells us in the Holy Bible exactly what it takes for us to go to Heaven when we die.

First, my friend, you must realize that we were born with a sinful nature. The Holy Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. {Romans 3:23}

This is why we need to be saved so we can go to Heaven and not Hell.

The Holy Bible describes Hell as a place of suffering and pain forever for all those who reject the salvation that only God can give. {Matthew 13:42}

The good news is that even though we are sinners God did something awesome for us.

God(The Father) loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to bear our sin and die in our place. The Holy Bible says, “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”. {Romans 5:8}

About 2000 years ago at the age of 33 Jesus Christ allowed Himself to be crucified. He shed His sinless blood and died on the Cross. Three days later God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the grave and Jesus Christ was later seen by many people. Jesus Christ is still alive today and now in Heaven waiting to welcome home those that are saved when they die.

God(The Father) said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus Christ and He died in our place. He became our substitute. It is true. God cannot lie.

To be saved the Word of God or the Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord(God in human form), and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

Simply believe on Him(Jesus Christ God in human form who was born to a virgin Jewish woman in Bethlehem, Israel) as the one who shed His sinless blood and took your punishment for your sins, died in your place on the Cross, was buried, and whom God(The Father) raised from the dead after 3 days.

You shouldn't wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance. Let God save you this very moment.

If you want to be saved right now just pray a meaningful prayer from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ(God the Son) I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved you should strive to live a Godly life.

The following website http://www.JesusChrist.com will help you learn more about our wonderful Lord and Savior.

Have a good day!
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com < my home email address

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

goil.....

*sichamarschkratzt*

Baskerville

W:O:A Metalgod
16 Feb. 2004
Website besuchen
Das hier seh ich ja jetzt erst.:D
rlg223nc schrieb:
I want to ask you the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?
Das ist aber gar nicht die wichtigeste Frage meines Lebens, da gibts viel wichtigere.:o
Zum Beispiel: Wie funktioniert das mit den verdammten drei Muscheln???:D

L

Lord Soth

Baskerville schrieb:
Das hier seh ich ja jetzt erst.:D

Das ist aber gar nicht die wichtigeste Frage meines Lebens, da gibts viel wichtigere.:o
Zum Beispiel: Wie funktioniert das mit den verdammten drei Muscheln???:D

Das stand in der Kopfnuss der ASM 4/'91..:o :p