moin,moin

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mokwai

18 Apr. 2004
Bremen
Website besuchen
*beer standing*
Hallo,
I am the new one:D

I want to improve my English. So I will make you happy with my (small) English knowledge and I hope you will talk with me a little bit;)

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Kate McGee
Hi mokwai :D

If you want to improve your English, never - NEVER - listen to what Hammered_gods says. She doesn't give a damn about what's right or wrong. :D

Suggestion: bookmark http://dict.leo.org ;)

I like czech minimalistic word order. We dont say "I" all the time cause it would sound retard. We just say "am fucking drunk". We use one word in at least 7 different shapes,or more. And when somebody from another country tries to speak czech, we must laugh cause they cant shape words.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Welcome to the party, Mokwai! And if there's anything you want to know, just ask!

And since we have citizens of all major English-speaking nations here, you may expect three different answers to each question. :D