metaltix

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
:eek: Well i ordered and payed a wacken-tshirt a week ago (to sweden). I haven't got it yet. I have mailed them and asked when I could expect to get it but they havent answered. Well, when do you think i should get it?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
My Selene schrieb:
:eek: Well i ordered and payed a wacken-tshirt a week ago (to sweden). I haven't got it yet. I have mailed them and asked when I could expect to get it but they havent answered. Well, when do you think i should get it?

normally it is between 1 and 2 weeks.
you should have it in the next week, else there whent something wrong.

Kat_Malin

14 Apr. 2005
I ordered mine over a month ago! I can’t find an email address or anything on their website, anyone know how I can contact metaltix to find out where my ticket is?

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Kat_Malin schrieb:
I ordered mine over a month ago! I can’t find an email address or anything on their website, anyone know how I can contact metaltix to find out where my ticket is?
ticket? you mean the x-mas ticket for next year's WOA?
the x-mas tickets are not going to be sent to you before......October or something like that. And it's even possible that it takes much longer.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
Kat_Malin schrieb:

"If you have any questions please write to: order@metaltix.com"

I mailed them 3-4 days ago but they haven't written back yet. But you can try.

Kat_Malin

14 Apr. 2005
Kate McGee schrieb:
ticket? you mean the x-mas ticket for next year's WOA?
the x-mas tickets are not going to be sent to you before......October or something like that. And it's even possible that it takes much longer.

ooooops..so i wasn't paying enough attention, I though My Selene was chasing a ticket that hadn't arived after a week, but if i actually read a damm thing i would have seen the mentioning of the shirt. oh well, thanks for the info though.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Kat_Malin schrieb:
ooooops..so i wasn't paying enough attention, I though My Selene was chasing a ticket that hadn't arived after a week, but if i actually read a damm thing i would have seen the mentioning of the shirt. oh well, thanks for the info though.

it happens me all the time :p

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
My Selene schrieb:
"If you have any questions please write to: order@metaltix.com"

I mailed them 3-4 days ago but they haven't written back yet. But you can try.
Remember that it's more or less the same company as Wacken Open Air. The same people. You know at least that they hardly ever answer questions in the Q&A... ;) give them a bit more time. Sometimes it takes a while until they ship your stuff but usually it does arrive in the end.

Kat_Malin

14 Apr. 2005
horah! and the ticket's have come through too.
what do people think of this years free shirt?

Soul

29 Juli 2003
NDS/nähe Hannover
Website besuchen
What I'm asking myself... why are there no shirts in M this year (ordered the X-Mas ticket for 2004 and 2005 and both times there were shirts in M available). Dunno if I should order one this time anyway....

Does anybody know anything about this?