Metalpubs in London

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Hi Stevo! I´ve just been to London and well... haven´t found any really cheap places there but however had a great time as it´s a fantastic city! And going there with a wonderful girl (as you said in another thread) should be just perfect ;)!
I´d definitely advice to go to Camden Town; there are some fine shops (one called "Metalhead":), not the best though), nice people and also some concerts (maybe check "The Underworld" near the subway station, saw "The Real McKenzies" there, quite fun! - unfortunately no metal gigs when I was there)...
Moreover there are pubs in xpets Metaltravelguide!
Btw, for an afternoon the London Dungeon is cool!
However, I´m quite sure, you´ll have a good time, hope this doesn´t come too late -
have fun!!!

Stevo

24 Juli 2002
Leverkusen/Germany
Website besuchen
Hey, Wackianne Thanx for your info. I'm in Brighton right now in a Internet Cafe. Wow, this city is really amazing. Lots of freaks in the streets.
The sun is shining and it's really hot.
Unfortunatly this wonderful girl i've talked about has to work so I'm having a date with her mother instead.
London is great too and a couple of friends already told me about the dungeon. I definatly want to go there.
Even the beer is not as bad as everyone says. So I'm having a great time here.

Cheers

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Huu, lucky you! Here it was just 1,5° this morning when I went to school!!
Great, you´re havin a good time! And hope, the girl´s mother is nice at least then! Good luck... :p Have you only just arrived to Brighton? By the way, if I may ask, is that girl your girlfriend?

Stevo

24 Juli 2002
Leverkusen/Germany
Website besuchen
Well, we arrived here at 12 a.m. went along the beach and to this huge pier. Now the mother met a friend of hers and the two of them went shopping. So, I've decided to go sightseeing and have a coffee or two.
Well, the situation with that girl is a bit complicated.... I want her and she want me, but she's here and I'm in Germany. She thought about moving to Cologne (she studied german literature) but isn't sure about what she wants to do in the future. Anyway in February she's leaving for Australia and is going to stay there for 6 months. So,.....no, she's not my girlfriend but she would be my choice

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oh well, the situation sounds quite familiar to me (1630km here), just in my case we are keepin it going together despite of all circumstances.
Don´t you think, it might work out for you as well? Hm, let´s keep fingers crossed :)! In any case enjoy your time together, most important thing! And if she´s going to Australia for 6 months she might be right back for Wacken 2003 ;)!

Stevo

24 Juli 2002
Leverkusen/Germany
Website besuchen
I've just learned that she's got a new boyfriend here in the UK, makes the decision a lot easier.
And she dosn't like Metal at all, in fact she hates it. Well, dosn't know what's good for her. Anyway I'm having a great time here in Londonia. Gonna see the dungeon tomorrow.
Cheers